Monday, September 8, 2008

Disney Character

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! As far as Disney movies go, I think that I can compare myself to none other than Mary Poppins. Mary Poppins is a nanny. I am not a nanny but I see myself as a caretaker. Mary Poppins is fun but firm when she needs to be. She is in complete control of herself and tries to lead by example. She also relies on herself. She takes care of herself and doesn’t need a man around to take care of her. I also relate to her and her bag full of everything! I always carry a bag or purse around with me with all the things I need. I am usually prepared for any situation that comes at me. If your hands are dirty, I have Purell. If you’re covered in lint, I have a lint roller. If you don’t feel well, I have medicine. I spend a lot of my time in the real world but I do tend to daydream and be creative and imaginative… like being in another world. Mary Poppins is centered in the real world but she sometimes goes off on adventures.

No comments: